A few questions on my new PC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, your psu will be fine with 2 cards. I'm not sure if you can do 3 GTX 295 sli'd because they're already dual gpus by themselves.

But yeah, you can get another GTX 295 and SLI it with your other one. To be safe I'd say getting a slightly better PSU, maybe one with a little more amperage available. But 750W at 60A should do fine.

May of next year, I need this thing rocking awesomely! Anyway, the PhysX allows me to mix and match cards, which means I could put in a 300 series when they come out and it will work I guess?

I really probably won't, but I just want to have mroe stuff that is outstanding in a gaming PC. I have considered water cooling but it is not worth it..?

wow, you're kinda loaded with cash aren't you :D

Your coolermaster V8 will allow you to get a pretty decent overclock happening anyway, you can probably hit 4Ghz stable. That, plus a GTX 295 will pwn most things I can think of. In fact, it pwns everything I can think of.

I work at wendys :( not so loaded.

but imagine this.

To build a perfect gaming pc by may depended on your career future :O

ya seriously. I am trying to be cheap, I got a really bad motherboard didn't i? haha.

I'll have to look up how to overclock, hahaha.

wow, could've fooled me with that setup :) it's pretty killer. Mind sharing what that future career is?

If you get stuck overclocking post up here again in the overclocking section, someone will give you a hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom