Rip off England

Status
Not open for further replies.
gamingslave you dont fancy buying a boat and going a nice little trip over to the us and sneaking out some computer equipment.... we could make a fortune :eek:P

Shadow9684 said:
gamingslave you dont fancy buying a boat and going a nice little trip over to the us and sneaking out some computer equipment.... we could make a fortune :eek:P

That sounds like a great business, if only it was legal:p

And Nubius, i never lag:rolleyes:

i do have a boat.........but i don't think that it is really big enough, its one of those rubber ones you take to the beach with you. I don't think it could carry much.!!!! :(

Only a few problems with the whole "just carry it over yourself" plan.

1. There's such a thing as costal importation regulations.
2. The US Coast Guard.
3. The foreign coast guard.
4. You'd need a bigger boat.
5. If anyone caught you importing goods that were regulated in a black-market style circuit, you'd be in deep shyt.
6. The amount you'd spend doing it would be less than just shipping it. UPS and FedEx ship overseas, even if your vendor won't.

"i do have a boat.........but i don't think that it is really big enough, its one of those rubber ones you take to the beach with you. I don't think it could carry much.!!!! "

...and I don't think you'd get very far before you start sinking, sharks, the Coast Guard or a storm gets you. lol......got a plane? LOL

Seriously, though. If you know someone in the States, and you don't want to pay the extra bucks to buy stuff in another country, have them buy it and then FedEx/UPS it to you.

You can still get caught violating the exportation/importation laws, though.

Guess the US ain't so bad after all! :)

looks like we gonna have to take the boat, u bring the pump and i'll bring the puncture repair kit, i'm sure we can outpaddle the coast guard ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom