MY GAMING BUILD!!!! PICTURES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't quite understand how Prototype graphics are 2D, but whatever...

You can disable the sidebar, but you can also put a lot more than just a clock on there.

the buildings are like perfectly straight....i really dont like it, soo flat.

if u have ever played infamous on ps3, that is how all building should look like, not one part of that game looks flat or '2d'

a random edit: clearly fallout 3 is a marmite game :| love it or hate it!

I found the 64-bit version of Vista to be noticibly faster than the 32-bit version, or at least it benches better and it seemed to play games smoother. I had both versions on different hard drives until Win7 RC was released and I reformated the 32-bit version.

I found the 64-bit version of Vista to be noticibly faster than the 32-bit version, or at least it benches better and it seemed to play games smoother. I had both versions on different hard drives until Win7 RC was released and I reformated the 32-bit version.

well ive got a 60gb sata2 hdd around (took it out from my ps3) im thinking should i install windows 7rc?? or is there not much point?

Well so i finally got 64 bit windows, even though i hate microsoft...they delivered it quickly ish. it is actually noticeably faster on the desktop but i havnt noticed anything in games, still completely smooth. I ordered crysis maximum edition maybe that will be a challenge :)

Just one last thing, anyone got any tips on cable management, its a bit tight in my case and i want it looking clean.

thanks

Attachments

• WEI.jpg
    WEI.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 40
We told you before the only thing 64-bit will do is allow you to use all your RAM.

And if you could keep the Microsoft bashing to a minimum, that would be great. I think I've seen you talk about it at least 3 times now.

For cable management, invest in cable ties. Black ones, preferably.

You also may want to consider modding your case so that you have holes for the wires to go through.

i wanted to run some cables on the back of the case but there is practically no room, about half an inch, theres also this great long big tangle of wires from the audio outputs from the front to the motherboard input along with a power cable for the system fan. and it just sits ontop of the graphics card which is annoying, i wanted to plug the system fan straight into the motherboard but it wouldnt reach over the insanely large gtx 260 :(

Simply put, you dont like Microsoft products dont use them. There is no reason to bash Microsoft or their products cause every product out in the world has pros and cons to using it.

So if you dont like a particular brand, dont use it. Simple fix for a simple problem. There are tons of 64 Bit *NIX distribution out there. Use one of them is you hate Windows.

If you cant stay civil about it, the thread will be closed. Another simple fix for a simple problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom