MY GAMING BUILD!!!! PICTURES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol the first scene in far cry 2 bored me senseless -.-, and no vernong im the most impatient man in the world...

I think ive finally sorted out the 64bit issue, micrsoft doesnt ship 64bit in the retail version unless u buy the ultimate version of vista, however, you do have the licence to use 64bit! what they dont tell you is that you need to pay a 7 pound shipping fee to get 64 bit :| thats microsoft for you. I dont suppose anyone knows if the 64 bit upgrade will require a fresh install?? iv updates all my drivers and loaded programs...i dnt wana do it again.

Thanks

You'll have to just clean install... there really is no upgrade route to 64bit.

as for games, fallout 3 was only good until you leave the vault, after that I was getting the same feeling I got from far cry 2, just the same stuff over, and over, and over, I mean every mission was just frustrating to me, sneak past them, fight 20 mutant/zombies with 5 rounds in your gun and then beat everything else with a bat.

I get the feeling you're just not very good at it :p I usually went in guns blazing. The Chinese Stealth Armor from Operation: Anchorage helps if you're more of a sneaking person.

None that's noticeable aside from being able to use 4GB of RAM or more.

:| lol, i need another game...prototype didnt last long, for some reason the graphics are a bit 2d...in some places..i want something better, i also need a new monitor :|

oh and vista is starting grow on me :) dont get me wrong i hate the side bar, so not needed, i can read the time just a mere few inches away :happy:

Don't quite understand how Prototype graphics are 2D, but whatever...

You can disable the sidebar, but you can also put a lot more than just a clock on there.

I get the feeling you're just not very good at it :p I usually went in guns blazing. The Chinese Stealth Armor from Operation: Anchorage helps if you're more of a sneaking person.
lol I saw that coming as I was typing that, I wasn't bad at it at all, I'm not great at it either, It had it's kicks but honestly I'm not too much of one for having to collect this and that before I can get into the action. I prefer to just start up and go shoot, it's not meant as an FPS and therefore not my taste, worth a few hours but it got repetitive and therefore boring :eek:

and so I'm not high jackin, as it's been said multiple times; your gonna need to do a clean install when you get the 64 bit version

Just giving another opinion but I thought Fallout3 was boring, I got up to the part where you go to city, after you go out of the vault. I stopped playing since it got very boring like I said but some people said it got way better towards the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom