Techist - Tech Forum - View Single Post - MY GAMING BUILD!!!! PICTURES!!!

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 12:23 PM   #38 (permalink)
chesirecat1701
Running on empty.

Send a message via AIM to chesirecat1701 Send a message via MSN to chesirecat1701 Send a message via Yahoo to chesirecat1701
Default Re: MY GAMING BUILD!!!! PICTURES!!!

ahh hikaricloud you should just leave him alone, from here it just seems he's comparable to a little boy on Christmas, he's so excited about his new toy that he's going to make blunderous statements, no harm done though.

as for games, fallout 3 was only good until you leave the vault, after that I was getting the same feeling I got from far cry 2, just the same stuff over, and over, and over, I mean every mission was just frustrating to me, sneak past them, fight 20 mutant/zombies with 5 rounds in your gun and then beat everything else with a bat.

I'm a FPS fan and I love the crysis series but I will say this, both games are gorgeous although the original game's engine is way too inefficient, Warhead makes a few improvements but not much. The action is good/great (depending on how good you are) but what truly peeves me is that even now 2 years after release you still need a $1k+ system to run it smoothly on decently high settings (1680*1050, high/very high, 2xAA ) and up.

Not good for someone running an e5200 and an 9800 GT

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.