*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

Last night was my first trials with PI. I didn't do anything special, just had the multi at 19 and upped the vcore .125. My temps aren't letting me boot to windows passed 3.8 (Panama!). I have been eying my sparingly used A/C split's vent cause it's low enough to the ground lately though :laughing:

2nd.png

^ Not a bad idea and I have thought about doing something like that before, but the split is like so (a litter bigger though, the one in the pic is a window split, mine is a wall split but the design is basically the same):

I would need one side of the ducting to cover the whole right side where the cold air comes out, I guess I would just cut into the ducting and use duct tape to tape it around the right side (not sure how that would work out). But since I have a full tower case now (HAF), it's almost at the right height for the side of the case to get most of that vent aimed directly into it. I would take the side panel off of course. That's what I meant to say in my previous post, that the vent is almost low enough to my floor. Not that it has been low enough lately haha.. my brain dies on the weekends sorry :p

It's cool, I should have time to update today.

James, for my curiosity's sake, you should open up a second instance of CPU-Z next time and show me what your memory/NB clocks were. :p

I don't remember if I had the memory set to auto or if I put them at 4-4-4-12 like you suggested. Also, the NB was at 2200. Next time I mess around I will get a ss of both :D

Slaymate...that's one wicked awesome avatar....every time i see it my scrolling down the page stops for a moment to oogle :p

I haven't used this PC in ages. At one time it was my main machine :D

42.922 sec - P4 Northwood 3.0 @ 3.45GHz

p4pi1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom