MY GAMING BUILD!!!! PICTURES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOOOO!!

Ya, it looks smexy, but in terms of fun.. my opinion was it wasn't fun.. others say it was.

I agree with Vern, looks cool and some things like the suit is fun, but probably not worth getting if you aren't a fan of FPS. Have you tried Fallout 3 (RPG)? I know that it came out a while ago but it is still one of the better games that I have played in long time.

I agree with Vern, looks cool and some things like the suit is fun, but probably not worth getting if you aren't a fan of FPS. Have you tried Fallout 3 (RPG)? I know that it came out a while ago but it is still one of the better games that I have played in long time.

i have it on ps3...and it never caught on for me, i mean its a great game, but its no oblivion.....

Well, on the PC, just like Oblivion, Fallout 3's engine encourages you to mod it for some more fun.

Why not checkout Fallout3nexus.com and see if there are mods that interest you. (there are also some nice texture packs that can bring your system to its knees even more than Crysis can.)

Same goes with Oblivion PC ("Qarl's Texture Pack III" combined with the "Almost Everything Viewable When Distant" and the Mod "Open Cities" is far more demanding than Crysis)

Considering both the original Crysis and Warhead can be gotten for fairly low prices I would say it is worth getting at least one of them. Crysis is one of those games that you either love or hate.

well im always one to mod :) ill give it a go...need to sort out the cables in the case tho, they are driving me mad

just bought prototype :D

Prototype is fun till the last level, ruins the game IMO honestly. Warhead is more fun that the original crysis, not so much sneaking and walking, more shooting and explosions. Fallout 3 is decent, oblivion was better. Cod4 if you want online, sins of a solar empire, best RTS since age of empires 3. Not that demanding but its complex and fun.

I liked Crysis til the underwater level. I liked Crysis Warhead better. I also enjoyed FarCry2. I've got a few hours into Fallout3 but it's a little boring so far, I may never finish it if things don't pickup soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom