coolmaster psu and xfx geforce 9600GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was referring to the part where he said, "I don't think there are any HDD Temp monitors"

I was referring to the part where he said, "I don't think there are any HDD Temp monitors"

Okay.... Not you vern, the HD Temp should be there... Just the fan direction though.

thank you pat. so shall i put a fan on the hdd or on the back?

You can't or you will burn the gpu out.

Do as I edited maybe, create a cardboard duct for the gpu exhaust.

or i guess you could have a fan exhuast out the front...

You really shouldn't over do it on the fans, because after a certain point, you start to overcome the edges of a fan due to broken up and restricted airflow.

You really shouldn't over do it on the fans, because after a certain point, you start to overcome the edges of a fan due to broken up and restricted airflow.

i also forgot to say, packardbell have put a cone on the cpu to the side case (with holes in it) to make sure the cold air is sucked in. so its defonatley the GPU causing all the heat( as it was fine before it was installed)

ive seen a simular build to mine and it has a fan on the front, cpu fan (obviously) and the built in gpu, the fan was attached the the hdd with cold air on the hdd and cold air into the gpu heatsink, i dont think this will change the fan in the gpu because the fan is pritty far away, but ide prefer you guys input that someone elds

didant post my last comment, Ive now got the fan in the back (where you put pci cards) ive thaken out the mettle slats and attached a fan to the outside blowing in toward the front and it seems to work briliantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom