I can't delete an online saved game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hereh

Solid State Member
I've tried doing a search on the internet using the words 'how to delete an online saved game' but nothing came up.The problem is that i had just played two online games for just a moment at the office.Not those mmorpg but just those free online games.One game autosaved my position.The other one i saved my position with the hope that deleting the cookies will get rid of it.I didn't mean to play for a long time.Just momentary.I don't want my co-workers discovering it and then nitpicking and complaining to the boss about it.

The first game's autosave file can't be located no matter how I try.For the second game,I've typed various words from the title of the game and even the names of the website it is from and also the company's name to no avail.Usually deleting the cookies using the Tools-Internet option-Browsing history works for other things but for this game each time i load I still see the game reloading back into the original position where i saved the game.

Is there something I'm missing?I can search the inside the regedit for days but without a proper direction I wont be able to locate what i'm looking for

Delete cookies / temp internet files (as well as offline content option).

I've tried opening the tools-general-internet options-delete but there is no box called offline content that i can click..The only other 6 boxes i can click are called Preserve websites favourite data,cookies ,temp internet ,history,form data and Inprivate filtering data.

Also tried searching for a file called 'Offline' and there were a lot of results but not anything related to offline content

Clear the flash cashe, most o the browser games are writen in flash and flash has it's own independent cash.

Clear the flash cashe, most o the browser games are writen in flash and flash has it's own independent cash.

How do I access the flash cache?Do i click on Run and then type regedit----HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\Internet Settings\Cache\Paths

I can see there is a word called Cache there but i'm not sure if it is the Flash cache.My tutor installed a "flash" called Swish 2.0 so im confused if I should look for Flash or Swish

Update:Already went in there and deleted all the Paths.Still dosen't work

All I had to do was right click on the game screen,go to settings and set the number of 'how much information can *website name* store on your computer to zero(0) and then the save game was gone but i think it still autosaved the beginning.How do I located the other autosaved games as well as this one?when I right click there are two options i can choose.
They are:
Settings

and

About Adobe Flash Player 10.

I'll try to go to the other game and right click to check if the autosave or not

Go to this link: Adobe - Flash Player : Settings Manager It's the Adobe Flash Player settings, if you click on the storage settings there is a choice to delete storage from all sites you have visited with Flash. Hope that helps.

Which one do I click on?

Flash Player Help
Settings Manager
Global Privacy Settings Panel
Global Storage Settings Panel
Global Security Settings Panel
Global Notifications Settings Panel
Website Privacy Settings Panel
Website Storage Settings Panel<------- (I click on this one right?) :)

And this is this is the page I'm supposed to get? Adobe - Flash Player : Settings Manager - Website Storage Settings panel

Yep that's the right one, then just delete all sites, or you can just delete the sites that you played the game at if you want. I would be on the safe side and delete all of them just to make sure though.

Yep that's the right one, then just delete all sites, or you can just delete the sites that you played the game at if you want. I would be on the safe side and delete all of them just to make sure though.

Ok thanks.Problem solved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom