MY GAMING BUILD!!!! PICTURES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

khan008

In Runtime
Well it arrived this morning and ive been hard at work on it, its currently installing vista, and ill show you cpuz and benchmark it when all drivers and updates are done :freak:

First of all, huge thanks to yamikotai and vernong1992 for helping me out, u guys where a great help, and ofcourse thanks to overclockers.co.uk, top notch service as always, if youre from the uk, definately try them out, next day delivery is amazing!!!

Soooo the pics, im not quite finished, im going to run out and get some cable covers and maybe some more leds :D

Enjoy.....oh and tell me what games to get!!

okay images are uploading, vista has installed, yet it says its 32 bit...how do i make it 64 bit os???? helppp

PICTURES

vista has installed, yet it says its 32 bit...how do i make it 64 bit os???? helppp

Well, you need to select 64-bit when you start the Vista installation. assuming you have a retail copy, of course; if you have OEM then it looks like you have a 32-bit disc. Are you sure you bought a 64-bit copy?

no, i have the retail copy, and it never asked me to choose between 32 or 64 bit...does this mean i have to re install vista -.-

no, i have the retail copy, and it never asked me to choose between 32 or 64 bit...does this mean i have to re install vista -.-

If you want to have 64-bit Vista then I believe so; however I'm not entirely knowledgeable in this area, you might just have to do a repair install.
Mak will know ;)
Or if you don't want to wait then I would imagine the Microsoft support website will have an entry on this very subject.

well, is it even worth installing 64bit os with 4gb ram???? or should i stick with 32bit os???

someone help me out with this vista problem :(, and image shack is being stupid so i have to upload the pictures 1 at a time, so hang in there

someone help me out with this vista problem :(, and image shack is being stupid so i have to upload the pictures 1 at a time, so hang in there
I think it is worth installing 64 bit, you may as well get the most out of your hardware even though ram is one of the smallest factors when it comes to gaming performance anyway.
I've never bought Vista myself because I am using windows 7 but did your copy come with two discs or one? Because I have read that some copies contain both a 32 bit and 64 bit version.

As for games I recommend:
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
Fallout 3
Left 4 Dead
Team Fortress 2

EDIT: Also give me the link to the copy of vista you bought from overclockers.co.uk please.

I think it is worth installing 64 bit, you may as well get the most out of your hardware even though ram is one of the smallest factors when it comes to gaming performance anyway.
I've never bought Vista myself because I am using windows 7 but did your copy come with two discs or one? Because I have read that some copies contain both a 32 bit and 64 bit version.

Fallout 3
Left 4 Dead
Team Fortress 2

EDIT: Also give me the link to the copy of vista you bought from overclockers.co.uk please.

man this still doesnt help me, i cant install the 64 bit vesion of the os, i dnt know why, ive tried re installing it and nothing happens. I thought the retail version comes with both 32 bit and 64 bit, someone pleaseeeeee helppppppp meee!!!!!!!

edit: arggggggghhhhh i hate microsoft, just read the leaflet that came with vista, and i have to order a seperate dvd for the 64bit version, im so angry, this is why i have a mac -.- ffs!!

Fallout 3
Left 4 Dead
Team Fortress 2

i didnt buy vista from overclockers i got it from pc world, this is actually stupid, i paid 7 pounds to micrsoft thinking i was getting the 64bit version, then it just said, thankyou for purchasing sp2 alternate media...wtff?????

i didnt buy vista from overclockers i got it from pc world, this is actually stupid, i paid 7 pounds to micrsoft thinking i was getting the 64bit version, then it just said, thankyou for purchasing sp2 alternate media...wtff?????
I would try and get a refund and just use the Windows 7 beta for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom