Should I stay or should I go now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you guys are right. You do always need more power. I just prefer to wait to acquire it until I have uses for it. By that time, it is cheaper :). That is why I only have one 285. It's all I have use for.

Btw 1000 posts! Woooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

My future upgrades depend on what money I haven't wasted on food, utilities, clothing, gas, rent, and car insurance.

I guess you guys are right. You do always need more power. I just prefer to wait to acquire it until I have uses for it. By that time, it is cheaper :). That is why I only have one 285. It's all I have use for.

Btw 1000 posts! Woooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second hand value of your current card drops though so sometimes its better to upgrade everytime a new card comes out to keep your self getting the maximum secondhand value reducing losses in the long run.

By the time I move on to a new card, my current one aint going to be worth squat. By the time it gets down to around $100, I'll probably grab another for sli, and then I'll be set for a little while longer. When that setup gets dated, they aren't going to be worth anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom