whats the cheapest but best motherboard around??

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkwingduck

In Runtime
well i might be upgrading soon, if my comp needs a new motherboard, so i was wondering whats the cheapest yet best one to buy, now when i say cheap i mean anything above 200 bucks!

Yeah, it would be helpful if you had your system in you sig, like most of us...but it seems that you're "too good for a sig." lol

do all motherboads come with the CPU.
No motherboard comes with a CPU, you have to buy a 'Motherboard & CPU Combo' if you want that.

http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=241120

Already posted that in one of your other threads. But there's a good solid motherboard, better than the one you were wanting to buy. I currently own that exact motherboard and have never had problems with it and their tech support has always answered me within 48 hours. As for the CPU well that's up to you. Don't simply look at the numbers like right now you have a 2200+ XP so don't just look for higher than 2200 and expect the chip to be better. Let us know how much you want to spend on a CPU and we'll help you choose out one for your budget and needs.

he was replying to his own 'Well what type's of "On boards" ... like sound, video, lan, raid, etc. do u need?' which upon looking at that link answered his question. Don't worry dude he's not implying the board is bad or anything lol. It doesn't come with onboard video though on that board so I hope you have a graphics card. If you want better answers then you should ask

"What motherboard and CPU should I get best suited for my needs. I got this much cash total to spend for those two items and these are the activities I plan on doing with my computer'

and we can better assess what kind of system you will be good with. Just cause you have the money to buy an AMD64 doesn't mean you need to to be able to have a good strong machine so keep that in mind while everyone shouts at you GET AN AMD64!!! AAHHHHHH! BUY IT NOW!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom