nvidia 3d vision+42" LCD 120Hz

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYbadboy911

In Runtime
hey guys i have a quick question i wanna get the nvidia 3d vision but i dont have a 22inch 120hz lcd display. so wile im shopping for a 42 inch lcd at the moment my question is this if i get a 42inch 120hz lcd tv will it work with the nvidia 3d vision or i have to get the 22inch ViewSonic VX2265wm 22 inch or
Samsung Syncmaster 2233RZ Black 22"???

if you really wanted real 3d then you would have to get the 3d glasses, along with a 120hz monitor

GeForce 3D Vision Kit

but i found that with the new drivers, v186 and above, you can enable 3d vision on any kind of monitor and use those cheap red and blue 3d glasses like you get at the movies and those work pretty darn well. so before spending all this money on it i recommend you try it out first. works with almost all games too, and looks fantastic in some games like COD4 and 5.

if you really wanted real 3d then you would have to get the 3d glasses, along with a 120hz monitor

GeForce 3D Vision Kit

but i found that with the new drivers, v186 and above, you can enable 3d vision on any kind of monitor and use those cheap red and blue 3d glasses like you get at the movies and those work pretty darn well. so before spending all this money on it i recommend you try it out first. works with almost all games too, and looks fantastic in some games like COD4 and 5.

how can i enable the 3D on my GTX260? i already got 3d glasses from the movie theather.

GeForce 3D Vision Kit

Does it affect your aim at all?

how can i enable the 3D on my GTX260? i already got 3d glasses from the movie theather.

download the latest drivers here,

Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers

there will be a little tab on the left hand side and it will say streoscopic 3d, run the setup wiziard and bam you are ready to go.

and you need a pretty powerful card, i recommned a GTS 250/9800GTX or better.

Does it affect your aim at all?

it varies between games, but no. because they have a sight built in to the app.

download the latest drivers here,

Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers

there will be a little tab on the left hand side and it will say streoscopic 3d, run the setup wiziard and bam you are ready to go.

and you need a pretty powerful card, i recommned a GTS 250/9800GTX or better.

it varies between games, but no. because they have a sight built in to the app.

isnt GTX260 better then GTS250 and 9800GTX?
and im gonna try it tonight? soo u saying i can use it with my 60hz mk221h asus monitor?
and lets say it will work. will it work only with games or movies too?

^ it will work with most games but no it will not work with movies or stuff like that.

yes the GTX 260 is better than the GTS 250/9800GTX

yes it will work with your monitor, but you will mostlikely get a headache until you get used to it. thats how the 120hz is better.

^ it will work with most games but no it will not work with movies or stuff like that.

yes the GTX 260 is better than the GTS 250/9800GTX

yes it will work with your monitor, but you will mostlikely get a headache until you get used to it. thats how the 120hz is better.

i have windows xp 64 does it make a diffrence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom