buying laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmyfire

Solid State Member
I'm looking to buy a laptop from around $700-$800 I do a lot of gaming and internet. I'm wondering if its even possible to find something good at that price for gaming but I'm not good at looking for it or say I can't find anything so please if anyone knows anything I'd greatly appreciate your reply. THANKS

hmm sounds good but im a little worryed with how everyone says there problems with overheating as i run laptops long time im a bit worryed id end up ruining it but imma keep an eye on it. any other suggestions

hmm sounds good but im a little worryed with how everyone says there problems with overheating as i run laptops long time im a bit worryed id end up ruining it but imma keep an eye on it. any other suggestions

Gaming laptop are going to overheat if you are going to be gaming on it. Invest in a cooling pad. Make sure you have a laptop with Brushed Aluminum as appose to plastic for the casing.

Even better solution, install rivatuner and turn up the fan speed.

I gamed for a long time on mine and the gpu never went past 80C with graphics turned all the way up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom