BRAND NEW BUILD! nothing on moniter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like you've got a short happening. Check that all power cables aren't anywhere they shouldn't and that the power connections inside your case are firm. Check on and behind your motherboard too for loose screws etc.

ok well thanks anyway for tryin.. im going to take it in tomorrow and see if i can't get it worked out.

Sounds like you've got a short happening. Check that all power cables aren't anywhere they shouldn't and that the power connections inside your case are firm. Check on and behind your motherboard too for loose screws etc.

Soul, what do you mean by short happening? i am having the same problem (kinda) i have had my computer running since may and now only the fans run for a second and nothing happens...please look at my post :(

What he means by a short, is that something is touching the motherboard or something else that it isn't supposed to be, causing it to short out. For example if you installed the motherboard without spacers, and the back of it was touching the metal of the case, that would be a short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom