*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

Hmm.

Well, I have the scores updated in my file, just gotta chop it up and upload it. Stand by.

@hikari, I've got a P6T, 6Gb G.skill 9-9-9-24, a Noctua nh-u12p se1366, and a crappy 550w psu. I'm wondering if my gtx 285 and the overclocked i7 are killing it.
@vern lol, I don't care! I'm still special, mummy said so.
@comatose, are you finding the mobo is struggling a bit, especially with the higher qpi?

Remove the not and you'll see what I meant to say :p

It was meant to be a compliment o_O epic fail by me

Soul, what are you running? You got a slightly faster time at lower clocks than Hef, and I find that interesting, lol. :p

I'm guessing Hefe's is slightly unstable

Soul, what are you running? You got a slightly faster time at lower clocks than Hef, and I find that interesting, lol. :p

You do also know that other things beside the megahurtz on the cpu will help rite?:D Iunno, maybe he's still got one or two of intel's 'extras' turned on in the bios.

edit: btw, what kind of voltages have people been pushing on the qpi and vcore? Just interested to know, don't wanna go too high and find out the bad way...

I've had my VCore up to 1.45v and my CPU VTT up to 1.55v
My CPU VTT is what I think your refering to with the qpi, I think.

yep, and omg that's WAY higher than I've taken mine so far. I think I was at ~1.39

You do also know that other things beside the megahurtz on the cpu will help rite?:D Iunno, maybe he's still got one or two of intel's 'extras' turned on in the bios.

edit: btw, what kind of voltages have people been pushing on the qpi and vcore? Just interested to know, don't wanna go too high and find out the bad way...

Mate, I'm not stupid. :p But you have similar specs to Hef, and he's been doing this for quite a while, hence why I was curious. ;)

Mate, I'm not stupid. :p But you have similar specs to Hef, and he's been doing this for quite a while, hence why I was curious. ;)

Just remembered something else, doesn't he have a C0? That'd probably explain it. Lol, I know you're not stupid :)

I've had my VCore up to 1.45v and my CPU VTT up to 1.55v
My CPU VTT is what I think your refering to with the qpi, I think.

That was at 4.65GHz and it didn't run long. At 4.2GHz (24/7) I'm at 1.3 vcore and 1.25 vtt

The stepping itself shouldn't dictate a faster time, it really just means it has the capacity to overclock higher.

Who knows, there's a bunch of tweaks. I know you're running XP instead of Vista, but I don't think there's THAT much of a difference between Vista and XP. :p

Back
Top Bottom