*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

That makes sense now, you would have thought they would change the cpuid string though, or is that in the die?
Well it's not the CPU's cpuids string itself that's the problem. It's really that the CPU-Z processor database isn't always accurate.
The slight differences in the CPUID string might not be interpreted correctly by CPU-Z.
The chips, having the same die, aren't going to have CPUID strings much different.

4116ghz.jpg

That's about as high as I could get it on the first oc run with the stock hsf.

update
4176mhz.jpg

Yeah, took me long enough to get you down. :p You had a pretty long reign there.

That's a big deal Soulphire, you're at the top of the non-extremist overclockers :p

Soul, what are you running? You got a slightly faster time at lower clocks than Hef, and I find that interesting, lol. :p

Awesome job dude! nice overclock there....pushed me down some hahaha im gonna have to start clocking again

@hikari, I've got a P6T, 6Gb G.skill 9-9-9-24, a Noctua nh-u12p se1366, and a crappy 550w psu. I'm wondering if my gtx 285 and the overclocked i7 are killing it.
@vern lol, I don't care! I'm still special, mummy said so.
@comatose, are you finding the mobo is struggling a bit, especially with the higher qpi?

Back
Top Bottom