I need YOUR help-building new pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should get a better chipset like the 790...the one that Yami had in the screen shot is good.

Edit: Ninja'd ;)

You should get a better chipset like the 790...the one that Yami had in the screen shot is good.

Edit: Ninja'd ;)

okay then, ill take the 790 instead, but to do that im going to leave the after market cooler, i think the cpu is fast enough as it is :|

any other suggestions?

no change of plan, i cant get the 790 because it only supports pcie x8 and for the gtx 260 i will need pcie x16

It'll still work, and when it says PCI-e x8 that's when Crossfire mode is enabled; but the GTX 260 isn't Crossfire ready :p

Not that it would make a performance difference

Ehh, nVIdia used to be a big deal when it came to their chipset's for AMD and Intel, but now... not so much... the respective companies make their best chipsets for their CPU's.

I'd recommend sticking with 790FX/790GX/790X

Ehh, nVIdia used to be a big deal when it came to their chipset's for AMD and Intel, but now... not so much... the respective companies make their best chipsets for their CPU's.

I'd recommend sticking with 790FX/790GX/790X

ahh well thank you that has really helped me, im going to stick with the 790x but im not going to get the aftermarket cooler and i dont think i will need to overclock :confused:

that brings me up to a grand total of £574.91 which isnt too bad considering everything that ive got.

Many thanks and ofc i repped u :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom