Denvor 10 motherboard
Western Digital 640GB HDD

im planning on puting in a xfx geforce 9600GT this was a present to me
i need to know if the Coolermaster RealPower 520W Modular PSU - SLI Ready
found on ebuyer will work with this system
Coolermaster RealPower 520W Modular PSU - SLI Ready - Ebuyer

Please Please help as im planning on ordering this psu TOMORROW
thanks Ryan

It's ok, but this would be a better idea; it's closer to what you need, is of higher quality than the CoolerMaster one you linked to, has a 7-year warranty (which is excellent!), and is a tenner cheaper.

Corsair 450W HX Series Modular PSU - 7 Year Warranty - Ebuyer

I have a Corsair power supply too, and I can wholeheartedly recommend them.

Its only 450w tho, is it realy gonna be enough, i mean for a teener extra i get another 70 w for more upgradability, but what do you think?

It'll be plenty; that 450W will power a GTX260 fine along with the rest of your hardware (it would power my rig ok, I only got the 750W so I could add another graphics card).
It's entirely up to you but my opinion is that the Corsair will do you fine unless you're planning some serious upgrades.

What sort of upgrades are you planning in future?

It'll be plenty; that 450W will power a GTX260 fine along with the rest of your hardware (it would power my rig ok, I only got the 750W so I could add another graphics card).
It's entirely up to you but my opinion is that the Corsair will do you fine unless you're planning some serious upgrades.

What sort of upgrades are you planning in future?

im not 100% sure but remember my card us the XFX Gefore 9600 Gt
gtx260? is it the same card.
but ilw rep u.
thanks and im thankful for fast reply and wondering what to go with

Nah a GTX260 is twice the card a 9600GT is. As for the PSU Corsair is amazing, i have the 650TX and it pushes my OC'd i7 and SLI GTX260's just fine. Its really not about how many watts the PSU has, but how many Amps on the +12v rail.

Crap, haha got ninja'd

the 450 will run it just fine...and its modular he..he..he....hahaha i just love modular and Corsair was voted the best power supply company of 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom