Speaking of NewEgg...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You could donate that money to the Nubius foundation...goes to a worthy cause I swear!"

Uh-huh...lol

You could donate that money to the Nubius foundation...goes to a worthy cause I swear!
How about I donate it to the "Get ShoobieRat Laid" Diamond Ring for His GF Fund, instead?

Hmm, no. How about for the get lazerman his Abit NF7-S2G and his AMD Mobile Athlon 2400+ XP!

How about NOT (lol). How about get Regulus the new MRAM foundation? That sounds like an excellent foundation.

How about for the get lazerman his Abit NF7-S2G and his AMD Mobile Athlon 2400+ XP!
How about get Regulus the new MRAM foundation? That sounds like an excellent foundation.
What about "TheMajor's new PC foundation"

Wow...:eek: The number of people on this forum who would pass up sex for computer upgrades...Something's wrong here...

:confused:

Nubius said:
You could donate that money to the Nubius foundation...goes to a worthy cause I swear!

Yea, I am sure that that money will be put to good use. And I'll bet that once a month, all that money you collect goes to a great organization called MasterCard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom