VGA cooler for X800 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah to answer thread owners question I'd also go with Arctic. Ag3 can tell you it's a great VGA Cooler

Nubius said:
Well theoretically the X800 PRO should way outperform it...you're comparing a lesser nvidia model to the top ATI Model.....you'd need the 6800 Ultra to do a REAL comparison regarding the model equivelants...but still it'll be cool to see how the GT stands up to the X800 Pro.....what maker of the GT does he have and would he at all be willing to OC it to Ultra speeds? That could be another benchmark test in itself. Keep us posted :D sounds interesting
He got the eVGA 6800 GT. I think it will be interesting. I am going to game and run some benchmarks on both of them stock out of the box, then overclock the piss out of both of them and see how they compare. :p Obviously both will be done in my PC, not my friends. LOL, he has a lot of trust in me to give me the 6800 gt and allow me to OC it.
Snaps! I went with the Arctic VGA and it arrived today. Now all I have to do is pick up the x800 tomorrow night and the fun begins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom