Monitor colors are off

Status
Not open for further replies.
do u like it? lol
It's a different look. I'm so used to that perverted disgruntled santa. Now your name fits the avatar....what about my communist/satanist avatar with 'Nubius' as a name lol. People would think they were SOOOOO clever to come up with NEWBius when playing online games....up until I kill them all muahahaha...

no speakers hooked up to computer

Have you tried unplugging it out of the wall and back in? Sounds simple enough but I had a macintosh screen that went green after we replaced the CMOS battery and we just dealt with it...then we moved the macintosh into a different room and simply unplugging the monitor and then back in somehow corrected the colors. It could be one of the guns in your monitor that shoots the color is off or something of that nature.

Nubius said:
It's a different look. I'm so used to that perverted disgruntled santa. Now your name fits the avatar....what about my communist/satanist avatar with 'Nubius' as a name lol. People would think they were SOOOOO clever to come up with NEWBius when playing online games....up until I kill them all muahahaha...

Nubius: I like ur avatar, but u should make it tranparent..it would look much better!

K Tooz: ar u sure ur bit depth is set to 16 or higher? Do u have the latest drivers for ur graphics card?

yeah, but transparent will also take down the quality and it'll have all kinds of jagged edges to it =/ even more so than it already does along the bottom of the star.
but u should make it tranparent..it would look much better!
on top of that it seems everytime I've tried making it transparent in photoshop and set it to GIF > TRANSPARENT it doesn't do it :confused: but that's another thread, lets not jack his lol.

does the monitor looked 'washed out', as in greenish, redish, yellowish etc tint to it? if its bad enough go into the bios and see what it looks like. sounds to me like the RGB color gun is bad, that or the intensifier. Either way, its a dud if that the case (more than likely).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom