a few questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok theres no burn or scorch marks on the cpu and no i dont have an other pc that i could try it in

Take everthing off so it is just motherboard, CPU, 1 stick of RAM and the PSU. Set everything else (GPU, other cards, drives, etc.) aside. Clear the BIOS as instructed in the mobo manual then booting again. If nothing appears on screen you can safely assume that something is fundamentally wrong with it.

EDIT: more specificaly there is something wrong with those core componants and it is up to you to decide what/if you are willing to replace in order to get this machine back up.

i would reset to bios how ever i dont have the mobo manual sice i didnt get this mobo from a store

Take everthing off so it is just motherboard, CPU, 1 stick of RAM and the PSU. Set everything else (GPU, other cards, drives, etc.) aside. Clear the BIOS as instructed in the mobo manual then booting again. If nothing appears on screen you can safely assume that something is fundamentally wrong with it.

EDIT: more specificaly there is something wrong with those core componants and it is up to you to decide what/if you are willing to replace in order to get this machine back up.

i tryed what you said and still nothing so it looks to me like the pc is dead now

closed2ur0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom