PC shuts down

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok its gotten worse now i cant even download anything with out it shutting down and now it wont boot back up, it will go as far as the windows logo then shut down

any one who could give me some helpful ideas would be great

if it's getting progressively worse then it might be a virus or spyware which is totally messing up the PC.

someone with more knowledge might give you advice if that's the case.

if it's getting progressively worse then it might be a virus or spyware which is totally messing up the PC.

someone with more knowledge might give you advice if that's the case.

i have Norton anti-virus on it an it says that there are no viruses. if there is a anti-virus program that is better then nortin's please let me know, and if anyone could recomend me a good anti-spywear progam as well would be very helpful(looking for ones that are ether free or have like a 30day free trial)

i have Norton anti-virus on it an it says that there are no viruses. if there is a anti-virus program that is better then nortin's please let me know, and if anyone could recomend me a good anti-spywear progam as well would be very helpful(looking for ones that are ether free or have like a 30day free trial)

I know there are some Norton users out there, and to them I apologize...but Norton can cause some *ahem* problems with other programs. Definitely check out Osiris Spyware Guide as advised above, it worked for me when all else failed one time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom