*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

I can't get much past 4.0 with Win7. I can usually boot at 4.2 - 4.3 with XP and even Vista.

STOCK
spiStock..jpeg

4050 MHz
spi4.0.jpeg

Here's an old run I had in the benchmark site that went down...just over 11...the best I've been able to get.
spi01.jpg

I'll be updating the scores again tomorrow if I don't have a sudden napping bout...gotta wake up early and I'm still awake...fun.

Not to mention I have to drive all over the place tomorrow, yaaaay.

wow, that's a nice time. nice overclock on that 780i :D
Yea...pretty sure I could take this chip much further with a better board and some better cooling. If I upgrade at this point I'll just go with an i7 rig. 4.2 seems to be the stability wall on this. It won't boot consistently at 4.3 and I've already reached max voltage at that point anyway.

If it wasn't so hot out today and my AC wasn't so craptacular, I would be pushing some more limits. Maybe later after I go to the DMV and crap.

Well I couldn't find CNQ in my Bios, I was going to update it but couldn't find where I should update it from (HP site didn't have any Bios updates for my computer).
cpuzmainboard.png

Computers like HP, Dell, etc... don't usually give u that many options in the BIOS. Also couldn't find your mobo on the Asus site either. I think you're out of luck :/.

Back
Top Bottom