Video Card Bang For Your Buck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flapper314

Beta member
was wondering if anyone can tell me which video card is the best bang for your buck!!! erither off ebay or vendor. I am looking to do video editing and be able to handle the newer video games out . I am in the process of picking out a barebones system with agp 4/8. Any ideas on barebones or video card was looking to spend $220-$280 on MB, Case and processor and about 75-125 on video card.

thanks Flapper

get ATi Radeon 9600XT, if available for 125, as nVidia is currently in lead but in 6800 only(high end card) , and 125 will bring you the box (empty) + drivers CD + Manual.

R350 is definately a well recommended chipset. as if you can find the original ATi Built, that'll be better, and as well you might can find it cheaper on eBay. as I have seen problems with sapphire.

Yea, the 9800 Pro is a great card for the price. In fact, I don't thing there is any better "value" card out today. I can't believe the 9800 Pro is that cheap...it doesn't seem like it was that long ago that it was a $400 card.

"Yea, the 9800 Pro is a great card for the price. In fact, I don't thing there is any better "value" card out today. I can't believe the 9800 Pro is that cheap...it doesn't seem like it was that long ago that it was a $400 card."

A few months ago? Man, technology is advancing WAY too fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom