*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

mid 60's is a bit high but not out of the question depending upon ambient temps. I know I could run mine at stock speeds with a vcore of 1.1 down from stock of 1.25. That would help with temps. Are the temps consistent throughout the cores?

I get the feeling something bigger is wrong too though. I just started linx with realtemp running, and within a few seconds the temps skyrocketed to 100 degrees on two of the cores, the other two were at 98 and 99 respectively. So needless to say I'm DEF getting an RMA.

I entered it this time, but I'm not entering any more runs like that. Obviously, if slaymate gets one like that, I'll allow only one, since it's fair.

Also, we don't do 32M...

I'm not using any camera shots, if I can't do it like everyone else I'm not counting it.

Does anyone on Vista have problems running the program? I can get it open but when I start the 1m is doesn't respond. It worked before, but it seems random in the times it does and doesn't run right.

I've never had problems with it, but I haven't been using Vista to bench since I started hitting 4ghz.

I'm not using any camera shots, if I can't do it like everyone else I'm not counting it.

Fair enough mate. To make it even, I'll use the actual screenshot time instead. Being stable enough to get a PI running and a screenshot is something we all do after all.

From here on out, screenshots only.

Does anyone on Vista have problems running the program? I can get it open but when I start the 1m is doesn't respond. It worked before, but it seems random in the times it does and doesn't run right.

Disable the Windows Audio service when you try to run it. That should fix your problem

Thanks guys, that worked. I got my time down some, I want to get under 1 minute but not sure if I can without overclocking.
superpi12571.png

I had about 50 processes running when I did that, not sure if I can stop any others without screwing something up.

Back
Top Bottom