which power supply??? for my i7 build

Status
Not open for further replies.

ant7701

Solid State Member
ok so gonna make the purchase today most likely so I would like some info real quick. Currently ordering goodies for my i7 build and Im gonna use the EVGA X58 Micro board, and the Antec 900 case. Im stuck on which power supply to use so I figured ask the experts.

Which one should I go with....or if you have any other PSUs I should look into. Not running crossfire or SLI. Mostly media and internet surfing with a few HDD and 6Gb RAM.

Newegg.com - CORSAIR CMPSU-650TX 650W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply - Power Supplies

or

Newegg.com - Antec EA650 650W Continuous Power ATX12V Ver.2.2 / EPS12V version 2.91 SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Power Supply - Power Supplies

thanks guys...

The corsair. No question. Looked for a better deal on pc power and cooling psu's (the only other brand I would use) and could not find one.

The antec is not bad as I have one in my old machine but the corsair is better. Almost the same price after MIR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom