Found my case: Obsidian 800D..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antec-User

Papa Chester
I was really torn between the Mountain Mods U2UFO and the New Corsair Obsidian.. But I think the U2 case would be a slight bit more pricey to set up.. And I also found that the Obsidian is basically like a modded Mountain Mods Pinnacle 24... Same dimensions; 24x24 with the same three 120mm grills on the top for a radiator.

Anyway... They still haven't released the Obsidian yet and I'm getting anxious! I'll order it as soon as it comes out. They said it will be read in early July..

The Obsidian definitely looks like a great case! :D It's meant to be priced along with Lian-Li's good cases, like $300 or so. So kinda pricey :p

It's all relative. the U2 UFO is $350..

$400-$600 is expensive for a case, IMO.. Like the Lian Li PCX-2000 or the ABS Canyon 695 $600... RAPE to be paying that much for a case... I remember I paid $200 for My Antec 900 when it was still somewhat new.

$600? Lol, even the £100 for my HAF was expensive for me :p I can't imagine paying that for a case. I suppose they have much greater build quality and features though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom