*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

Best I could pull off was 4.04ghz...you have no idea how ridiculously insane it was to get that.

Notice how it says 1.568v? I actually set it at 1.6v...I tried up to 1.65v until I said nah, no more.

Apok: You go ahead and do that, mate.

actually i do know how ridiculously hard it is, i got my q9300 to 4ghz too. i only had to put 1.55v through it. but it took so many tries, so much screwing around with the timings and clock skews right. took me 2 days to finnaly get it up to 545 fsb. i took a world record too.

Yeah, I was the one who noticed that first, remember? ;)

By the way, if anyone cares, I was unable to unlock the 4th core and overclock it to 4ghz no problem.

4_cores4000.png

It sucks, 4ghz is relatively easy, but everything after that is ridiculous, with 3 or 4 cores.

is it stable enough to a benchmark run or two? 3dmark vantage!! i want to see that 3450 in action :D

Lmao...I doubt it was that stable. I just gave it a shot before I was done for the night.

Nice time there mate! Apok you have you're work cut out for you... now get to it!

Nice time there mate! Apok you have you're work cut out for you... now get to it!
First I need to get a new board. And that will probably be Thursday.

In the meantime, I can try lapping my EK supreme and CPU. I don't think it was getting the temperatures it should be.

Right now I'm on a system which is using mostly spare parts I had lying around (Nforce4 SLI board, one of my 3870's, socket 939 X2 3800+)

Comp locks up....then you have about 5-10secs before BSOD mem dump screen. I was like aahhhh crap...run grab camera.

Still not allowed because thats technically a suicide run.

Back
Top Bottom