Project: 'Monster' Gaming Rig by CustomPCMAX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, the green looks quite good on there. Very shiny too :D You really know your stuff.

I want to see this worked into the case. :) A man can dream. 975 at 5.0 24/7.

ocz_phase.jpg

Thanks for the update Bill.

We have also had a change in plans for the artwork design. Originally, this project was going to be a non-window version of the TJ10. It was going to have artwork on each side panel. As we moved forward, it was decided that we wanted a window on this system.

Originally, this image was going to go on the side panel:
Custompcmaxmnpctechartworkfortj10.jpg

Now, after conferring with Bill, it was decided that we use the other image that was provided (for the non-window version) as the right panel artwork.
DigitalArtLeftSide.jpg

We all agree that that one will look better enlarged and airbrushed on the side. We will then use other image in painting the front door panel.

Dismantled the Silverstone tj10 for CustomPCMax's customer today.

All of these parts will be painted with a new Gloss Black finish
silverstone_tj07_tj09_tj10_ultimate_gaming_pc1.jpg

All of the chassis parts will be painted Blue
silverstone_tj07_tj09_tj10_ultimate_gaming_pc2.jpg

All of the tj10's screws and fasteners are bagged into categories for it's re-assembly later on
silverstone_tj07_tj09_tj10_ultimate_gaming_pc3.jpg

^ wow....yeah, that's what my disassembled cases look like :p there's more organization there than in my entire life!

Heres a tip, Use a Heatgun positioned behind the HD & PWR LED lenses, (backside of the bezel) to soften the factory glue and remove them.

fyi: This technique also works great with the thin & fragile led lenses used by Lian Li

You can use Super Glue or Krazy Glue to re-install them after you've painted everything.

silverstone_tj07_tj09_tj10_ultimate_gaming_pc4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom