What mobo should I get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 780G's and the 790GX's IGPs are the only ones that I know that don't struggle at HD even if integrated

My 760 is pretty decent when playing HD, although I have quite a few problems with getting it to recognize my monitor, and/or T.V. so I can't display at optimal resolutions.

Sorry to derail a bit, but Tresh, have you used the integrated graphics much? Are you/can you run hybrid xfire with your card? How do you like it?

I was thinking of getting that board for a htpc build and I'm curious how well the onboard graphics could handle the hd playback. Not really going to be used to game. Was also just looking at the 780g's

Nope sorry, I have not used the integrated graphics at all actually. I know Hikari is still using it though. And I had a 4850, so no I can't use hybrid crossfire with it. I like the board though, only thing I dislike is the master pci-e slot is on the bottom vs the top. Not a big deal for me because the only pci slot I use is for my network card. If someone needed to use many pci slots it could be a problem as they are covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom