*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

Added new score...

I think some of the scores on the top are starting to disappear the more I add on the top o_O

You keep forgetting to update my last high score. It's post # 4095 and the score was a 28,724. And I'll have to look farther back as I have a 3DMark03 score that's never been posted either.

You keep forgetting to update my last high score. It's post # 4095 and the score was a 28,724. And I'll have to look farther back as I have a 3DMark03 score that's never been posted either.

Well, not exactly "forget" , more of neglect lol.

Ya, I had unsubscribed to all the 3dmark thread's since hikari's being doing the updates for me, plus I thought he was implementing a new system for this, where we wouldn't lose some of the scores.

This is news to me, Vern. o__O I know I have the PI thread, but didn't realize I was in charge of the 3dmark threads, haha.

I suppose I can do up something if you want me to though.

I would post up the score from my lappy but i cant run 1280x1024, just 1280x720 (16:10 screen).

Nah man.. by reposting I've resubscribed, but you can take care of Vantage though :)

I wonder how bad my 3450/3300 hybrid crossfire would do, rofl. I may do it for funsies.

Back
Top Bottom