Is this site a scam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I call fake. The address shows a dead scary looking street in a residential area probably not even zoned for anything close to retail.

Scam. Take a look. Does that really look like a place that can support a business?

Sorry but even if it is a business from a person done out of their house. I dont see anything telling me that they are legit from what i see. Google Maps with Street View doesnt even show the house it shows the Lot as being that address. So yeah i call fake.

Rule 2 of the internet - If it looks to good to be true it normally is.

Rule 2 of the internet - If it looks to good to be true it normally is.

I thought that was Rule #1. I thought Rule #2 was never click a link from someone you dont trust. ;)

Nope rule one is the link one rule one applies really well when rule 34 is in play.

"prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.
We are not responsible for typographical or illustrative errors.
"

" No sorry it wasn't Sony KDL 52" LCD and that image was wrong. What I meant was $1,092 for a piece of paper with a drawing of a Sony TV on it, no refund sorry.!:p

Also when you google the name very little comes up bar threads like this debating whether it's a scam so the place has appeared very recently, supposedly with international stores already.. why one store in the UK, one in spain, and one in the US?

Anyway try sending them a message asking why it is so cheap and why the address seems to be a residential area. Their reply may be comical.

Kokolix - Contact Us

He could do all of his orders personally through his house, I mean, he lives in a pretty large house.
The warehouse could be elsewhere.

But I definitely would not count on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom