I got an problems seems to be Graphic card not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jemy775

Beta member
am using an Geforce 8200 GS and since i installed Far Cry 2 when i play an game or watch movie or sometimes without doing anything my computer freeze and the screen turns black or sometimes with mixed colors blue , green with pixel and cannot do anything expect manaul restart also then sometimes i cannot enter my system then it just go till Windows XP loading screen and then it trys to go to Windows welcome but it stays black while in another restarts it gose right away to the system till it crash again and also i formarted my computer many times to be sure its nothing about drivers or OS.

Well here my computers inside.

Motherboard :- GigaByte S-series GA-G31-S3L

Processor :- Intel Core Due 2 E4600 [2.4Ghz]

Ram :- 2 GB Kingstone

Graphic :- Geforce 8200 GS

Power

Mark :- New Matrix

Model :- ATX-450W

AC Input :- 220Vac , 3A , 50Hz

Dc Output :- +5V , +12V , +3.3V , -12V , +5VSB , 30A , 18 A , 21A , 0.5A , 1.5A

I need help i need to know from there this uncommon problems come.

Thank you for reading and supporting already now.

Protip: Grammar and punctuation are your friends.

Now then... If you've already reinstalled the OS, and have used the most updated drivers for your card, I'd say the problem is the card itself. See if its still under warranty, and RMA it.

Protip: Grammar and punctuation are your friends.

Now then... If you've already reinstalled the OS, and have used the most updated drivers for your card, I'd say the problem is the card itself. See if its still under warranty, and RMA it.

Yea sorry for bad grammer

and hmm yea reinstalled the OS and reinstalled the drivers and everything not only once just i am afraid that this problem is Caused by the MB..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom