Yet another Mozilla question!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i run mozilla and went to the site u listed it looked fine to me with no errors, what version of mozilla do u have

Mozilla 1.7.3

Did you simply look at the main page, or did you check a few pages? The main page loads ok, it's just when I go to the help forum page that the headers won't load. They're not ad's, they're part of the page design, they show ok on IE......

a8d60_UNTITLED1.JPG

If they show ok for you, I must be missing something in Mozilla!!!!! :confused:

xxxxxxx
Mina

just following up, it does the same to me once i get to the help forums page so ur not alone altho that is the first page ive ever gone to where ive got errors from mozilla

i've been preferring firefox since I've used it once, but it does lacks this thigns of showing web sites perfectly. as now the newer version has came our, 1.0, still i've found out some problems, but as they are 1:100, so i dint care, hope for the best and see its future development. as if it came out without flaws. MS IE will surely finish.

usually problems are encountered in LAYERS, no where else.

Thanks for checking it out neversleeps! Glad to know I'm not missing anything (apart from a few brain cells!!!! :p lol)
Seems pctechforums is just a one off kind of web site eh?! lol

Thanks to everyone for your comments & ideas!!!

xxxxxxx
Mina

oops! forgot about this forum. mine seems to be working fine, now... but did go through and add some snap ins. Will look farther into it.

header.php is the header on that page.. meaning the top images and links, then there's body and footer.. 3 main pages as most php based sites are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom