Awesome ultra-portable laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

melorock

Baseband Member
Ill use this for college, wireless internet, blu-tooth, Hulu, music, videos, mild gaming, and connectability such as an SD card slot.

Price? preferably under 1000 but it's cool if it's a littler over
size? Needs good dimensions, probably like 13in. Its got to be portable, I'll be moving around ALOT
It needs to last me awhile, I just want it to be a joy to be with.

Capable to upgrade hard drive, RAM, and wireless 802.11n, and battery life if needed.

I was looking at the HP-DV3T

HP® Official Store — Buy an HP Pavilion dv3 and dv3t series notebook PC from HP

I'll order it with the upgraded GeForce G 105M and with a better processor. I can upgrade the RAM, HDD, Wireless Card myself (much cheaper!) and the education discount helps.

What do you guys think? Thanks, I appreciate it!

I'll order it with the upgraded GeForce G 105M and with a better processor. I can upgrade the RAM, HDD, Wireless Card myself (much cheaper!) and the education discount helps

THe GeForce G 105M is a Class 3 Low-Midrange Graphics Cards. You might want to reconsider.

THe GeForce G 105M is a Class 3 Low-Midrange Graphics Cards. You might want to reconsider.

You're right. I did check out the sticky at the top and I can't find any laptops that has (or has the upgradeable option of) a significantly better video card.

I did find a sony, but I can't do 1,500-2,000. That's just ridiculous for a 13" laptop.

I won't be playing Empire Total War or anything super demanding. Starcraft 2 (when it finally comes out!) doesn't look too demanding, but I got alot of "old" games. I got a desktop for serious gaming, but if I'm stuck away from home, I'd like to play something mild to help avoid boredom. Will it be fine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom