my case mod, ideas needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

philbar71

Fully Optimized
well seeing as how there are not many case mods lately i figured that i would do a little modding to my antec 1200.

so far i have not done any thing extreme to it, just painted the side and top panel mesh a bright red. and added a few cold cathodes.

but i wanted some input/suggestions as what to do to this case. i was thinking painting the mobo tray a bright red (similar color to my G15 mod) and i was going to look for a different place to mount my MCR 320 as well.

so your input is welcome. i'll have pics up of what i have done soon :)

well i thought about that too. but i think i would want the fans blue or green. i dont like a whole lot of color/light uniformity in my case. i was thinking some thing biger, like mounting the psu on it's side and rigging up some HDD brackets so i could lay them beside the PSU. then i would have the whole front area to work with.

and i am looking for a single channel fan controller, anybody got any ideas. i needs to be powerfull enough to power 8 fans, one of them being the 200MM fan on top

perhaps you can do a better job at a top window than i did

iPhoneUpload-6-1.jpg
iPhoneUpload-4-1.jpg

give it a try :)

^ well not much room on the top to put a window with that tray thing.

but i'm just start doing something, paint the inside red perhaps. or if i could find a neon green i would do that too.

Can you post pics of your case the way it is now? Might give some people more ideas if they see what you have to work with.

Here are some Fan Controllers.
5.25" Controllers | Page 1 | Sort By: Product Title A-Z - FrozenCPU.com *

And the AC Ryan MeshxPanel Hexx makes a great window with plently of airflow. MNPCTech also carries this but Bill doesn't offer the larger size panels :D
Modder's Mesh / Panels | Page 1 | Sort By: Product Title A-Z - FrozenCPU.com *

Case Feet
Computer Case & Stereo Audio Component Feet
Machined Aluminum Case Feet

Handles
Computer Case Handles
BlackRecessedHandle
Case Handles Spring Loaded

mnpctech.com has all kinds of cool stuff :D

tomorrow i am going to strip it down and start my work, which i dont know what i am going to do yet. i hope to have pics up of what i am doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom