Whcih Case is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That case is like $180+ in Canada, did a priceCanada search, might be able to get it cheaper but not by a $80 difference.

^ OH DEFFINATELY! He's quoting $US and ciomparing it to your $CDN numbers.

Yha the 300 is your best bang for buck case. Which province are you? Just remember, if youre not BC you save GST.. unless youre a Maritimer.

Edit

Wow, it's 99 bucks newegg.ca
Newegg.ca - COOLER MASTER Storm Scout SGC-2000-KKN1-GP Black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

Which is 40bucks more than a 300
Newegg.ca - Antec Three Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

I'm not a fan of newegg shipping, so use ncix pricematch, and save a ton on either.

I have the 900 and 1200 and have used a 300 for other pple builds. I'd recommend the 300 as well, they are all decent cases for the price.

NCIX.com - Buy Antec Three Hundred Mini Tower Gaming Case 300 ATX 3X5.25 6X3.5INT No PS Front USB & Audio - THREE HUNDRED In Canada.

I've been impressed with coolermaster quality/price cases, here is a similar case to the 900 and 300. I've used it once and found it to be a better build quality than the 900, but costs a bit more than the 300 which i like just as much.

Newegg.ca - COOLER MASTER Centurion 590 RC-590-KKN1-GP Black SECC / ABS ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

I've use this one a couple of time for cheap builds and have an empty one in my garage waiting to get used, good quality for price:

Newegg.ca - COOLER MASTER Centurion 5 CAC-T05-UB Black /Blue Aluminum Bezel , SECC Chassis ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

As mentioned above, I'd buy from ncix.com and use their pricematch option to get the lowest price. They have great customer support, shipping is decent and if you live in a province other than BC you don't pay the pst.

lol, i wouldn't know, my wife hates carpet....one of the first things to go whenever we move in someplace.

Thats where I am buying all my parts...at NCIX.com. I have decided to get the Guardian it has more fans then the 300 and there bigger, also has an LCD temparture and has dust filters. Since I arleady has the 300, I might as well buy the NZXT Guardian and change if I don't like then I guess I wont buy NZXT cases anymore plus its a good price for what I get I also arleady price matched all the stuff and should get them soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom