*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark Vantage Rankings*

re: The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark Vantage Rankings

dang the new guy is killing it!

nice score!

Thnks

I hope to work on breaking the 40k mark today or tomorrow. Vid cards have a little more overclock room..and the cpu has lots of room. Problem is the phase change isn't up to the task of 100% on all cores for a very long time :facepalm:. So i have to find the clock where it squeezes past.

But ****...isn't that the fun of dialing things in :D

Sadly, tri-sli isnt the benchmark queen that quad 295s are. Ah well, no biggy, since tri-sli still smokes quad at 25x16 resolution :)

Sadly, tri-sli isnt the benchmark queen that quad 295s are. Ah well, no biggy, since tri-sli still smokes quad at 25x16 resolution :)

How true vee....you picked your road...and I picked mine... eh? I am sure we/I haven't seen the last of your Vantage scores.

Still have an old 8800GTX Ultra I want to throw into the 3rd pcie slot and have it do the physx. Not sure it will do much ...if anything.

Ya, i went down the gx2 road last generation, i didnt feel like dealing with the castrated memory/bus again. Having picked up a 30" monitor i wanted the full memory buffer. Sad part is, my machine is really going to waste playing WoW and Mass Effect. Neither of which really push it at all. Oddly enough, WoW heats up the cards more than Mass Effect does.

P40263 | LionRed | i7 920D0 @ 4.409GHz | GTX 295 @ 687/1481/1100 | Windows 7 ORB

3722046673_c723d93bbf_b.jpg

Orb

Nice score. Just wait til I have a pair of the new GTX 300 series, if they ever release them :D

Nice score. Just wait til I have a pair of the new GTX 300 series, if they ever release them :D

Well after dropping 4300 bucks on my car for a new stereo, i'm pretty much out of the perpetual upgrading game. I figure my 3 285s should last me a few rounds.

37,499 | Black Falcon 921 | i7 920 @ 4.00GHz | EVGA 295 Quad-SLI @ 680/1518/1151 | Windows Vista Ultimate 64

ORB - Compare

Hit a wall at 4.0 got to redo the settings in the bios at some point and will re bench later on.

gonna be my first time running it since i'm gonna stick with win 7
which test are you suppose to run?
performance is gonna be my first guess?

Back
Top Bottom