Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
if your looking for gaming performance, i would keep the GT since it has more pipes/faster bus/more ram. sacrifice the cas 2 extreme ram or the SCSI HD. those 2 will prolly give u the least noticable improvment if your talking about gfx.

I agree with jolancer. Get a Western Digital Raptor and save yourself 200 bucks on the hard drive. If you want to go even cheaper, just get a Western Digital 160 GB 7200 IDE drive.

yeah get urself a 10,000 RPM western digital raptor (same size as te one u listed above).. ud save urself money... and while gaming you wouldnt really notice that much of a difference.. actually u wudnt notice a difference AT ALL lol

my computers already outdated rofl.. i got it in august ah well.. technology advances too fast.. now i need a job....

Actually I have a 18gb scsi on the old comp right now. And ive used a 10k SATA.

The seek time is almost half of that of a SATA, and the spin speed is much faster. Also SCSI is proven to be more reliable.

"my computers already outdated rofl.. i got it in august ah well.. technology advances too fast.. now i need a job...."

I do to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom