Two screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes get a converter from HDMI to DVI, and then another converter from DVI to VGA. While it is not the best solution, it will work.

You could use either of the last 2 you posted. I didnt know that they had HDMI to VGA converters. But those should work perfectly for you.

You could use either of the last 2 you posted. I didnt know that they had HDMI to VGA converters. But those should work perfectly for you.

Yeah.... I looked at the page a little and noticed this disclaimer... not sure what it means???

NOTE: DO NOT SUPPORT SIGNAL FROM VCR, COMPUTER OR LAPTOP OUTPUT

It sounds as if they are saying that it would output a signal from a TV to a computer but not the other way around. Since you want the signal to go from the PC to the TV this might not work. From what i read:

HDTV (NOT FROM COMPUTER OR LAPTOP) to your monitor.

It will transfer the signal from the TV to your monitor not from your monitor to your TV.

I don't seem to have a plug in for a monitor, and I guess is there a way that I can hook up a monitor to a USB port.

I have no idea how they work, however you can get USB to VGA adaptors. I have sold a few of these via my work.

I have no idea how they work, however you can get USB to VGA adaptors. I have sold a few of these via my work.

Ok, will that allow me to have two screen displaying two different things?

Also, will that cord above work? I really don't want to buy the wrong cord again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom