Arriving tomorrow. Couple Questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the comp put together. Waiting for new w7 rc. mine was corrupt. ran linux live cd great. wire management is great. Sorry no pictures. Couldn't find a camera. Had to remove the side fane for the heatsink to fit. Going to get the HAF in a couple months. I will let you know once I get the os installed tonight. And I will get some pictures.

I will probably do that tomorrow. Dont know how late it will be when I get my os installed. Also what is a good tempature program? I want to monitor temps for HDD CPU and GPU

Real temp for FTW. I have never monitored my HDD temps so on that front I have no idea. Never felt the need.

Is your 920 a C0 or a D0? You should be able to hit 4 Ghz no problem. If you need any help with the EVGA bios just let me know :D

Overlord20, did you follow the TIM application link I posted on the first page? If so, please post your CPU temps when you get that chance. Im really curious if that style helps.

And make sure to post ambient temps as well. That would be interesting feedback on that method.

Sir Cumference: My personal favorite username on tf at the moment.

Slay: Do not give away all of your secrets. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom