Project Panzerbox Mod: Tribute to Wolfenstein

Status
Not open for further replies.
We plan to paint this dude from new Wolfenstein on the "Mwhahaha Mamba" mouse!
wolfensteincasemodblog.com_Razer.Mamba1.jpg

The Mamba has a new shell design that didn't want to open in the same manner as other Razer mice. The front tabs on the shell wouldn't release, it felt like the plastic would snap. Since this was a sponsered item, I'm not about to risk breaking it @ $129 retail. So for now, masking it off is a fool proof alternative.

scuffed surface
razer.mamba.custompaint.mnpctech.com1.jpg

Plastic adhesion coat

razer.mamba.custompaint.mnpctech.com2.jpg

We should be painting the mouse either tommorow or sunday (yes, we mod on holidays too!)

Never knew you could paint mice, curious to see how it turns out!

Yes, we paint lot of mice, heres more info Custom Painted Gaming Mice

Ok, Nate was asking me, "Is the top carry handle attached yet?" and I finally did it this morning and it works great! we just need a complete system inside to carry in it! and I should have pics of the Mamba mouse's progress posted by tommorow. I'm heading over to the paint booth after posting this.

fatality_soundblaster_xfi_xtreme_casemodblog9h.jpg

fatality_soundblaster_xfi_xtreme_casemodblog9i.jpg

Thank you! Heres the Mamba mouse progress, Brad gave it the pose of "I WANT YOU" taken from the Uncle Sam recruiting poster used extensively during World War II.

wolfensteincasemod_razer_mamba_paint1.jpg

wolfensteincasemod_razer_mamba_paint2.jpg

wolfensteincasemod_razer_mamba_paint3.jpg

'
wolfensteincasemod_razer_mamba_paint4.jpg

wolfensteincasemod_razer_mamba_paint5.jpg

it needs to be cleared and buffed out today.

The mouse, the handle... everything is coming together rather wickedly! Soon, we will be able to put the system in. Almost in time to play some Wolfenstein on it! :D

Not a fan of the green of the mouse, though I do know that it is part of the skull dude. Looks good other than the fact that I don't like that color, but to each his own. Amazing work, and I can't wait to see it finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom