my town canceled the fireworks -sadface-

Status
Not open for further replies.

tastegw

Inspired by Art
my town (oceanside, ca) and many many more around it have canceled their fireworks for tonight because of "low budget"

this is 100% complete bullcrap when they blame it on low budget, they blow their money all year watering the grass along the interstate that runs through the city...and blow it on alot of other stupid crap.

san diego city itself was the closest fireworks display that i have as an option.
not gonna make that drive.

what a bummer.

Its probably going to not happen here as well, quite a bit of rain and its overcast even when its not raining.

That sucks :( Our town had ours last night despite some less than favorable weather. I didn't go to them cause I wasn't feeling up to go but they are always nice.

but we didnt cancel due to weather,.....its bright and sunny just like evey other day.

we dont do christmas!

scrooge.jpg

Ba Hum Bug

well, seeing as how california is issuing IOU's to cover all its debts and/or payments to its tax payers...is it really surprising that they dont have the money? most fireworks stands dont take IOUs as a form of payment.

your talking the difference between state and local. two different things bro. and they do have teh money, they just choose to spend it on other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom