AMD Build, Want Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The build looks nice and cost effective.

My only concern is what the drawbacks are of a case made with plastic.

I recently purchased the same mobo-cpu combo, the same ram, and a similar heat sink. A 4850 as well since my monitor is only a 1280x1024. Hopefully it'll be here on friday or monday.

I went with a cheaper case though, figured I'm going to be looking at what the computer does rather than what it looks like. Saved $60 compared to what I was originally getting, friend has this one, same one I ordered. Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER Centurion 534 RC-534-KKN2-GP Black Aluminum & Mesh bezel / SECC Chassis ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases
Said it was good and works fine for the price.

just curious apoko, whats wrong with the regulation of a biostar board, I would have though this would be the same desgin as the 128m but without the sideport memory, and that board is a great overclocker.

Thanks for the replies guys. I was wondering, for this build, would it be necessary or recommended to buy a HDD with 32mb cache or would 16 be enough? Also, can anyone explain to me what I should look for in a CD/DVD burner? Why are some $60 when others are $10?

just curious apoko, whats wrong with the regulation of a biostar board, I would have though this would be the same desgin as the 128m but without the sideport memory, and that board is a great overclocker.
I was just talking about that particular board.
You just need to look near the CPU socket to see the components used for power regulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom