Need info

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweet2000

Solid State Member
i want too buy a ibm t43. but i m little bit tense because i listen soo much thime that the LCD of ibm crashed later on due too any problem soo guz what u say. is it correct or not.??? help

i have a budget almost 30,000 maximum and this laptop i found on some shops that it has a price almost 27000.therefore it is rite in budget but nw i m worried due too some other persons which tell the some problems about this machine

i have a budget almost 30,000 maximum and this laptop i found on some shops that it has a price almost 27000.therefore it is rite in budget but nw i m worried due too some other persons which tell the some problems about this machine

30,000 dollars ?? :confused: What currency are you talking ?

"Dude", since you did't explain that (such as 30,000 rupees) I had to ask. Maybe if you were a little less assuming, it sounds to me like we were supposed to know that. If you are nice to people here, they are willing to help.

Yeah you kinda came across as rude man.

It's easier to apologize about not explaining the currency than jumping down peoples throats.

dude i m a pakistani and our currency is rupee
soo 30000 rupee.nw u got it!!!

No need to be rude. You didn't tell anywhere where you lived, so we couldn't have known what type of currency you were using when all you said is 30,000.

So this is just a warning, keep the conversation civil from now on.

Can not say I like the earlier IBM as the plastic used to hold the display in place where rather weak. I have a few IBM coming into my shop where people has snapped the display while closing the laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom