Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
ty ;) sounds like the HDD is going bad again, then. thats usually the HDD armatuer head hitting during seek times. That CAN be a virus, although uncommon, seen where they were written to access data outside a HDD parameter and during seek it would execute and just keep hitting out of range. Kind of like some nut bashing his head again a wall over, and over, and over. How many have u had to rpl with this EXACT problem? If this is often, then are you possibly getting the new HDD, installing it, then putting files backed up back on it? If so, it very well may be a virus, and with you putting files back onto the disk, your doing nothing more than re-introducing the virus. Or they're just shity drives.

happened twice... its a western digital 12o gb... ill try to format the drive...i think i have pretty good anti-virus software installed...or maybe i dont.. whats your pick??
Go EaGLEs!!

may want to get wd utility and have it scan the drive. its a VERY thorough scanner and will tell you if its bad and if it can be repaired or not. think its called first aid. only repair the disk with WD drives, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom