Why is the beeper on my mobo going off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
...yes. Yes that is the problem. Many times over.

You need a new heatsink if one of the legs is broken.

I would get the 82 to Garston from where i live but I generally get around on my bike as it's much cheaper and quicker than the bus. Is that shop just as cheap as the internet prices?

I also don't think i can blame the patronising half wits in pc world for this one.

I still have my old heatsink from my celeron which was a noisy bugger so will that one fit?

EDIT: Sorry for double posting.

PC world will do a price match, but there is two options go to aabyss an tell that fat **** behind the counter chris that you want a cooler for you machine and you want it now or go an see that skinny ******* in computerplus andy and say you want a cooler and you want it snappy.

Never use the one on smithdown there a rip off and are prity much doddgy all over, computer plus is in the docks good service there aabyss is just closer to you.

TIME OUT.

PC world will do a price match, but there is two options go to aabyss an tell that fat **** behind the counter chris that you want a cooler for you machine and you want it now or go an see that skinny ******* in computerplus andy and say you want a cooler and you want it snappy.

you%2Bmake%2Bme%2Blaugh%2Baward.jpg

sorry in my current mood I could not resist. Thanks for the laugh. Now get back to hooking our man up with a proper heatsink.

Is the one on the docks the one in brunswick dock cause if so then you need a trade card before you an buy of them and the other one is on wavertree road. The one down brunswick dock is closer for me though.

Do you know what caused this problem when I bought my cpu I installed it and then wasn't sure wether I put enough thermal paste in so took it out again and as they are just ****ty plastic legs one broke and wouldn t work properly. /I have put my old heatsink in and at first I thought the probelm wasn't resolved until I realised I never plugged it in.

No you don't need a trade card you just open a account with them, I had a public account with them before I had my trade one.

After replacing my new but broken fan with my old but working fan here are the temps for the same job it done before:

Here it is for normal usage:

esm0rl.jpg

And for doing the hard work:

33m0mja.jpg

there is a huge reduction in temp do you not think.

So all I have to do with that shop down brunswick is open an account. My cousin told me that you need a business trading card before you can buy off them, and he said that the stuff out there is just as cheap as you buy of the web

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom