2 questions about monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

madking153

In Runtime
Planning to get a GtX 260, to match with - I plan to get a new monitor too. But I head a FULL HD monitor offer a same resolution .. so I should get a 22" LCD monitor or a FULL HD 42" LCD TV?

Q2: recently dont know what happen : The monitor shows lines of color pixels when i browsing white webpage - Is it a porblem of monitor or the graphic card?

depends upon the resolution of the monitor. For instance my 24" runs 1920 x 1200. Most 1080p tvs run around 1920 x 1080.

Most 22' monitors run 1680 x 1050 so a 1808p hdtv will have a better resolution.

but, for pure gaming a monitor will look better especially if you are up close to it.

I like a monitor for serious gaming and a hdtv for watching movies and some light gaming.

I would have to say the monitor. I can see little benefits of a 42 inch screen in a computer environment unless you are giving presentations or such. Seems overkill to me, but then, who am I? Guess it all boils down to your own preference. If it is simply to 'impress', although it might impress the console market seeing your 42 inch screen on your PC, it will more than likely cause a true computer nerd to shy away and ask himself 'Why would anyone use this as a monitor?'

Q2: recently dont know what happen : The monitor shows lines of color pixels when i browsing white webpage - Is it a porblem of monitor or the graphic card?

have you tried a different monitor or tried your monitor on another computer to figure out which is at fault?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom